Monday, August 10, 2009

Winnie's Profile

Name:Winnie Yang

Age:12

Favorite Movie:Harry Potter

Favorite Book:Black Jack

Quote:An artist is somebody who produces things that people don’t newed to have.

BIO:I was born in Taipei.I like to play NDS and Wii.I like to cook,too.When I was born

I was really heavy. (4000g)My family were shocked.When I was 7 I could read Harry Potter1,2and3.I was a strange child .When my friends would go out to play, I will stay in the class read book.

In school I have many friends.Some friends play with me.I want to be a chief or an artist.Every summer I will go to two classes .One is my art class .The other is my cooking summer camp.I am in fifth grade at Da-Hu school.

2 comments:

  1. I like you in the new team, Winnie! Since this is the first time I had a summer camp with you, it's a great time I get to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie,
    I saw several of your paintings and believe you have talent in art from bottom of my heart. To my surprise is, you are also a good writer! Very impressive!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete