Monday, August 10, 2009

Wayway's Profile

English name: Wayway
Chinese name: 李薇
Age: 12
Favorite movies: Kiki's Delivery Service and Up
Favorite books: Warriors and Harry Potter
Hobbies: skating, playing cards and drawing
Quotes: Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.(Bill Gates)
Bio:
I was born in Taipei City. I have two brothers, Achie and Arthur who are twins. They're very cute. When I was two years old, I started Chuck Kindergarten, because my mom and dad had to work. I had lots of fun at the kindergarten. My favorite things to do in the kindergarten were drawing pictures and playing with my friends. In December, we would sing and dance to celebrate Christmas. It's a great kindergarten.

Now, I am going into sixth grade. I study at Bihu Elementary School. I like the Chinese class and computer class. When the class is over, I go to Chuck School to study English. I have a friend named Emmy. She and i are in the same English class. We learn and play together. We are best friends.

2 comments: