Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wayway in Jiou Fen


Jiou Fen is a beautiful place. It is on a mountain in Taipei's Rui Fang (瑞芳鎮). There were lots of people there, because it has a famous old street. This old street was long and narrow, and full of interesting things. The taro glutonous balls are the famous food in Jiou Fen. If you go there, you need to try them before you leave.

On my trip to Jiou Fen oid street, I saw mountain and ocean views. The old street was filled with American, Taiwan and all sorts of people. Along the street, there are restaurants, Japanese sandal shops and lots of shops selling taro glutonous balls (芋圓). In the middle of the street, there was a shop selling and making ocarinas (陶笛). There were different kinds of shapes and sizes. Everyone enjoyed listening to the music of the ocarinas. We took plenty of pictures with the seller and the ocarina. The trip to Jiou Fen was lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like your paragraph, but I think you should try not to use Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked Jiou Fen, Wayway. I liked it, too! I think you write the potato chip on a stick, that food is special!

    ReplyDelete