Thursday, July 30, 2009

Way-Way's trip at WuLai


I went to WuLai on July 29. On the way, I saw mountains, trees, flowers and lots of beautiful views. When I got there, I saw someone decorating the houses with aborigine pictures and statues. Almost every wall has Tai Ya aborigine's pictures and drawings. I also went to the Tai Ya aborigine shops. There are clothes, statues and things that they make.

After lunch, I went to a huge river. My teacher told me to find round, flat rocks so we could skip them. I tried a lot times, but it didn't work. In the end, I found different kinds of rocks and took them home.

I walked over a big red bridge, and there was a market street. I played a game with Candy and Ann. There were six cans , you had to knock down. I threw too high and Ann threw to low. Candy knocked one down, so she got a present. There were speacial foods that we couldn't see in other places. Like hot spring preserved egg (皮蛋), brown sugar hyptis (山粉圓), and millet wine小米酒.

WuLai is a wonderful place to visit. I had a lot of fun there!

1 comment:

  1. good jod

    but I wonder why their were no picture????

    ReplyDelete