Thursday, July 30, 2009

Candy's Trip To WuLai


I went to WuLai , on July 29. When we got there we ate our lunch and started walking . I saw beautiful mountains and a waterfall. I saw some strange houses, too. I walked and walked. I went to the train stop. I went on the train, and our teacher Mike told us that we will go 1.6 km on the train, because we would walk too slow. So, we took the train and most of the people wanted to go on the train.

When we got of the train we went to the river. We saw many big and small rocks, and Teacher Mike said the rocks that were round and flat were special rocks because you can skip them to make them bounce on water. But before I went to find the rocks, Way-Way, Ann and I picked up rocks beside us and threw them into the river. When we didn't want to throw rocks anymore, we put our bags on the ground and started looking for the speical rocks. We went up and down and we all found the rocks and took them home.

On the way back home, first we went to shop. When I went in I played with my friends. We kept walking and saw a special egg called hot spring preserved egg (皮蛋). Something brown covered the outside. After that I went to a store, and I bought a thing that is made by aborigines. Then we walked to the end of the street and met Teacher Mike.

It is a good idea to go to WuLai. I think everyone can go here. It was fun in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment